Benefits of Live Webinars
- Money saving and stress reducing practical steps to take
- Brief (45 min.), focused and practical insights
- Timely tips based on the student's year in school and college planning calendar
- Learn how our proven process helps you reach your goals and give you a peace of mind
- Get answers to your specific college planning questions
- Easy to share invitation with other parents and students you know who would benefit
- You can wear your pajamas
Be sure to
yourself first to be a wise consumer - how colleges really operate like a business. All of our topics build off of that powerful money saving philosophy.
Live Webinar Topic Examples
- How to meaningfully engage students in the college process
- Preparation tips for academic readiness standardized test scores
- How to position athletics AND academic fit to maximize the most free monies
- How to help students find their top three areas of interest both vocationally and supporting majors
- How to help students identify the objective criteria for their best fit for college
- How to avoid wasted college visits
- How to compare schools that have the most free money for the programs your student is most interested in
- How to position your student to receive the most attractive financial aid offers
- How to assess both the qualitative and hidden financial differences between public and private colleges
- How to minimize the risk of expensive transfers
- How to select a marketable degree
- "Truth in Lending" - what you need to know about college loans that colleges don't tell you about
- How to determine the right level and types of student and parent loans.
- "Big Money" strategies that avoid high levels of debt
- How to prepare a killer essay that differentiates you from the masses
- How to avoid FAFSA filing pitfalls that can cost you free money
- Study Abroad Programs - A meaningful experience or marketing bonanza for the colleges?
- College placement rates and underemployment - the untold story
- Paying for college and funding retirement - how to solve the dilemma
- How to find the right summer job and internship that leads to an offer after graduation
Topics are selected for each webinar based on the college planning timing for each student age group.
Please share this
with others. It's important that each person or family who wants to participate opt in below to receive their own webinar access link.
Choose Your Session(s)
Upcoming Dates and Topics are always highlighted in the right side of this page.
Receive more information about the upcoming webinar of your choice by opting in below. Included will be instructions about receiving your personal live webinar registration link and password.
There is no special software to purchase or register for.
Simply opt in below.
About the Presenter
Business and Educational Consultant, Publisher of College Smart Scholarships.com. Dennis’s passion is to help families minimize college debt and enjoy a prosperous debt free future. He enjoys helping families lower their out of pocket costs and achieve a peace of mind in navigating the college process.
Dennis is proud to feature the services of College Assistance Plus, a Rochester, NY based fast growing national firm with a proprietary database of 3,000 colleges and valuable financial information.
Look for special guests occasionally with particular expertise to help bring additional insights.
Receive Future Notices
Learn Why These Consumer Smart Tips Work
College Smart Readiness Self Assessment
Return to Services for Families Page
Go To Home Page