Pepsi scholarship opportunities may be attractive enough for your search with above average tuition assistance. Not only does the corporation strive to have the culture of community support it has the financial muscle to fund these grants for students.
- PepsiCo is a $60 billion dollar a year company with over 280,000 employees worldwide.
- PepsiCo has acquired popular brands like Frito Lay, Quaker Oats and Tropicana making it one of the largest well known consumer brands in the world.
- In addition to corporate funding, independent bottling operations and associations within the regions and divisions of Pepsico may run their own scholarship programs for maximum community impact.
Follow The Money
While educational scholarships like pepsi may be attractive to pursue remember the pitfalls of the private scholarship search:
- Generic criteria that encourages broad participation. Just keep in mind this is primarily a positive public relations program for companies like Pepsico. While inviting wide appeal the down side it makes it more difficult to differentiate yourself. See my essay tips below for more help.
- More competition. With the marketing muscle of a Pepsico you can be sure there are more national and regional attention drawn to these scholarships which stimulate more applications.
This creates the vexing issue of simply having the demand being greater than the supply with attractive private scholarships. Be sure you are wise where you are investing and balancing your time.
Learn how how to follow the money to where the most free money for college is. Visit my
to learn how to include this important strategy in your search for scholarships and grants for college.
Pepsi Scholarships Article
Pepsico Urban Scholarships
Essay Tips and Support
Index of Company Scholarships
Return to Private Scholarships Page
Go to Home Page
What Clients Are Saying
| “…without your involvement, we never would have thought to approach the college directly…. We got the documentation together to obtain residency, created letters to send and were granted residency which translated to $20,000 in savings. |
THEN we went back and said, 'don’t take away her out-of-state scholarship just because she is now a resident' and got OSU to maintain the $7,000 scholarship".
| "We would like to express our appreciation for the service that our daughter received.|
She is our first child to go through the college application process, and it was very intimidating for our whole family. You were able to create a clear, understandable path for our daughter.
As a result of all of this hard work, our daughter was offered three presidential scholarships at various colleges, including a full tuition scholarship to a private college.
Thanks again, and we look forward to working with you on our son's upcoming college search."
|"HWS presented an above average financial aid award, however, it included some work study. With your guidance, I went back and asked that the work study be converted to either grant or scholarship to relieve the financial burden while allowing my daughter to focus on academics. |
They came back with the conversion AND continued to keep her eligible for an equal amount of money through work study."