About Us -My wife and I want to keep the “College Education” part of the American Dream alive for as many students and families as possible! We have two high school age children of our own that plan to attend college. As we have been preparing for these fast approaching years, we have learned that things are not what they were when we attended college.
- Costs – college costs have skyrocketed at a faster pace than healthcare!
- Confusion abounds – everything from what “aid” means to “due dates” to the time it takes to earn the desired degree has become complicated!
- Control – colleges want families to believe that both acceptance and costs are formula driven and that they have little to no control over these matters.
- Career Crisis – today degrees are taking longer to achieve, more careers require graduate degrees, and less than 19% of graduating students are finding meaningful employment – often NOT in their area of study!
- Colleges are “Big Business” - like most businesses, financial goals are their primary concern with little regard for a family’s financial situation.
With these and many more factors waging war on families financial health, greater awareness and new strategies are needed to be successful in “Getting a degree without crippling debt.”
We aim to provide you with a consumers’ perspective that will put you back in the drivers’ seat. We are about helping families to achieve their college dreams in a financially responsible manner.
Our team of colleagues, authors and experts are committed to help you become a college-smart consumer!
This information rich site is also designed to be a dialogue and not a monologue. Take the opportunity to share your first hand experiences throughout the site. Whenever you see this symbol
YOU have an opportunity to learn and share your first hand experiences in a Community Forum.
Invitation to Learn More
Insert upcoming workshop info.
Insert webinar info.
Go To Home Page