Are an Attractive Option
ROTC scholarships for the service-minded are appealing:
- Full paid tuition, stipends for books and allowance for personal spending while in school.
- No college loans hanging over your head upon graduation.
- Wide choice of educational programs that fit your desired career path.
- Ample choice of locations for college and service branches.
- Leadership, training and service experiences can set you apart from your peers in a competitive private sector job market.
While choosing a college is one of the most important decisions, participation as an ROTC student can be a life changer. Weigh your decision carefully.
- Service commitments upon graduation are typically for 4 years. Be sure you have chosen a good fit for the type of assignments and mission your service branch fulfills.
- The average college student changes majors four times. Changing your mind is significantly different with ROTC. Succesful ROTC students understand the rigor, mind set and commitment it takes to succeed. Be sure you understand the specific rules and outcomes from withdrawing from the program BEFORE committing.
- Summers are not yours. While your non-ROTC college friends may be enjoying a summer off, you are participating in required courses. Locations vary.
No Money for College?
Not Sure Yet About ROTC?
Check out your options for significantly lowering your cost of college at:
Dennis's free webinar.
ROTC scholarships and a great site for all things military
ROTC Air Force and all things military aviation
ROTC Army Offical Site
ROTC Air Force Official Site
Navy and Marine Corp ROTC Official Site
Go To Scholarships by Major
Go To Home Page
What Clients Are Saying
| “…without your involvement, we never would have thought to approach the college directly…. We got the documentation together to obtain residency, created letters to send and were granted residency which translated to $20,000 in savings. |
THEN we went back and said, 'don’t take away her out-of-state scholarship just because she is now a resident' and got OSU to maintain the $7,000 scholarship".
| "We would like to express our appreciation for the service that our daughter received.|
She is our first child to go through the college application process, and it was very intimidating for our whole family. You were able to create a clear, understandable path for our daughter.
As a result of all of this hard work, our daughter was offered three presidential scholarships at various colleges, including a full tuition scholarship to a private college.
Thanks again, and we look forward to working with you on our son's upcoming college search."
|"HWS presented an above average financial aid award, however, it included some work study. With your guidance, I went back and asked that the work study be converted to either grant or scholarship to relieve the financial burden while allowing my daughter to focus on academics. |
They came back with the conversion AND continued to keep her eligible for an equal amount of money through work study."